- Reservations are required in advance. A valid Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express Credit Card (please provide number and expiration date) are required to secure a reservation until arrival. Your first night’s stay will be charged at the time of booking the reservation to hold the room, and the remainder of your stay will be charged upon arrival. While a credit card is required to hold your reservation and to pay for the balance of your stay, you may also pay the deposit by check; however, we must receive the check within seven (7) days of booking to hold your reservation.
- Payment at the time of arrival is accepted in cash, or by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit cards. Please, no checks.
- If you must cancel, please notify us at least 14 days in advance of your reservation date. You will be refunded your deposit (less a 10% processing fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before your arrival date. Cancellations with less than 14 days notice will be charged in full for all reserved room nights, unless the room can be rebooked.
- Please call us directly for reservation policies regarding booking the entire facility or for stays longer than seven (7) days.
- Check-in time is from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. Prior to 3:00 p.m. we will be busy preparing the house for your arrival, but if your travel plans have you “on-island” early, please call us in case your room is prepared ahead of time. We are happy to arrange for late arrivals. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Late check-ins and early check-outs are subject to the full room rate for that day.
- A maximum of two guests (at least one adult) can be accommodated in all of our rooms with the exception of The Marilee (4 people) and Robin's Nest (3 people) rooms. There will be an added charge for additional guests in these rooms. Please make arrangements with us in advance for children eight and under. We welcome children of all ages, but we are NOT "childproof"!
- We are personally “pet friendly,” and have a cat (Mamacita) and Golden Retriever dog (Toby) in residence, but the public areas are off-limits to them. In consideration for our other guests, please contact us in advance if you wish to bring your dog. A cleaning fee of $25 per visit is required for your dog. (Please note, however, that any agreements made in advance regarding your pet may need to be changed if your pet’s presence may be in conflict with the needs or wishes of other guests.) Boarding of pets may be possible at kennels located nearby. Ask the Innkeeper for contact information when reserving.
- We have free off-street parking for automobiles and secure storage for bicycles.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Inn, (Washington State law) but is accommodated in our designated outdoor smoking area. Guests who smoke must use the ashtrays provided to avoid any danger of fire. Please consider the comfort of our non-smoking guests. Anyone smoking in a guest room will be charged a $100 cleaning fee.
- Due to San Juan County Health department regulations, use of the kitchen by guests for any kind of food preparation is strictly prohibited.
- Rates indicated on website reflect the current rates. Seasonal rate changes may apply. Rates are subject to change without notice.